We are excited to be able to welcome you back to The Discovery Inn.
Of course, the safety of our staff and clients remains central to everything we do here and we have been working hard to welcome you back safely. We have introduced the following new measures in response to the covid-19 pandemic across all departments within the hotel leaving you to enjoy your stay with us worry free, safe in the knowledge that we are committed to our cleanliness and that our standards will be even higher than before;
- We have undertaken a full COVID-19 specific risk assessment which covers all aspects of the hotel
- There will be increased levels of cleaning in place throughout the hotel, paying particular attention to high contact points
- Guest rooms and the 10 highest touched surfaces within them (Light Switches, Door Handles, TV remotes, Thermostats and more) will undergo extra disinfection on top of our normal cleaning practices.
- There will be increased hand washing and hygiene procedures for everyone to follow
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations throughout the hotel for both guests and staff to use
- Windows and doors will be kept open, where it’s safe to do so, for good ventilation throughout the building
- Our teams have been provided with PPE, including face masks, gloves and gowns
- Rooms will not be serviced for guests staying 1 night or more. We will provide a ‘care’ package of fresh towels, toiletries and tea or coffee, to be left outside guests rooms
- Upon check out the room will not be put back into use for 72 hours, and the room will be left with windows open to be ventilated
- Social distancing measures have been put in place throughout the hotel
- We are asking clients to pay via contactless methods where possible
- Contactless check-outs will be implemented
On behalf of everyone at The Discovery Inn we look forward to welcoming you back!