After the phenomenal success of his October dates at the first direct arena John Bishop will return to Leeds in February 2018. Performing in his own inimitable style, expect hilarity, side-splitting laughs and John’s trademark wry commentary. His last tour Supersonic was watched by more than 500,000 people and received huge critical acclaim. Rollercoaster in 2012 was another sell out, and followed the successes of his Sunshine tour in 2011 and the Elvis Has Left The Building show in 2010, for which he was nominated for an Edinburgh Comedy Award.
Best Value City Centre Hotel For All Events in Leeds & Yorkshire
Upcoming Events in Leeds
- Arena – Andrè Rieu at 20:00PM, Friday 15 December 2017
- Leeds v Norwich City at 00:00AM, Saturday 16 December 2017
- O2 Academy – Shed Severn at 19:00PM, Monday 18 December 2017
- O2 Academy – Shed Seven at 19:00PM, Tuesday 19 December 2017
- Arena – Five Finger Death Punch at 19:30PM, Wednesday 20 December 2017