Written by award winning writer Tim Firth, The Band is a beautiful story for anyone who grew up with a boyband and how those songs became the soundtrack to their lives.
For five 16 year old girls in 1992, the band is everything. 25 years on, we are reunited with this group of friends as they try once more to fulfil their dream of meeting their heroes.
Featuring the music of Take That, Britain’s most successful boyband of all time, whose songs include Never Forget, Back For Good, A Million Love Songs, Greatest Day, The Flood, Relight My Fire, Shine & Rule the World and starring the winners from the BBC’s Let it Shine, Five to Five.
The Band is now the fastest selling musical theatre tour of all time. Don’t miss your chance to see this breathtaking brand new production first before it hits London’s West End.
For group booking enquiries please contact our group booking officer by calling 0113 297 7040 (Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm) or email email@example.com
Best Value City Centre Hotel For All Events in Leeds & Yorkshire
Upcoming Events in Leeds
- Grand Theatre – The Band at 19:30PM, Tuesday 20 March 2018
- Grand Theatre – The Band at 19:30PM, Wednesday 21 March 2018
- Arena- Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment at 00:00AM, Thursday 22 March 2018
- O2 – The Stranglers at 19:00PM, Thursday 22 March 2018
- Grand Theatre – The Band at 19:30PM, Thursday 22 March 2018